Latest doTERRA News Main Highlight
Jul 14, 2021
In a recent conversation, Her Royal Highness Princess Eugenie and doTERRA Vice President of Philanthropy, Missy Larsen, discussed the Anti-Slavery Collective and how it supports organizations in...
Jul 7, 2021
In a recent interview with Allure Magazine, Professional Snowboarder and doTERRA Performance Advocate, Jamie Anderson talks about her daily routine; starting when she wakes up to when she goes to...
Jul 2, 2021
Whether it’s a family BBQ, a party with your neighbors, or a relaxed gathering with close friends, summer is an excellent time for hosting gatherings. Before you throw open the door and start...
Are you looking for that extra something to take your holiday celebration to the next level? Try adding homemade Peppermint Hot Fudge Sauce to the menu!
Krista Numbers appeared on the Good Things Utah cooking segment to show viewers an easy way to add doTERRA essential oils to their cooking.
Peppermint Hot Fudge Sauce
½ cup brown sugar
¼ cup cocoa powder
¼ cup unsalted butter
¼ cup heavy whipping cream or milk
½ tablespoon vanilla extract
Pinch of salt
2 drops doTERRA peppermint oil, adjust amount for preference
- Stir brown sugar and cocoa powder together in a small bowl and set aside.
- In a small saucepan, over medium-high heat, add unsalted butter and heavy whipping cream together, and bring to a soft boil.
- Let boil for 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in brown sugar and cocoa powder mixture and whisk until smooth.
- Remove from heat and add vanilla and peppermint oil and salt.
- Whisk and let sit a minute to thicken.
View the segment here.
doTERRA In The News
May 19, 2021
WATE Living East Tennessee
May 19, 2021
May 7, 2021