Twelve years ago, doTERRA formed the doTERRA Healing Hands Foundation to empower people and communities to be healthy, safe, and self-reliant. Since then, doTERRA Healing Hands has changed lives worldwide and is continuously working towards three goals: more people empowered, more lives improved, and more progress made.
In 2021—just one a year after a worldwide pandemic—doTERRA Healing Hands was able to help empower 1.2 million people and support 3 million lives through sourcing jobs, and improve 5.8 million lives through social impact projects, impacting a total of 10 million lives worldwide.
Here’s how doTERRA Healing Hands intends to triple that number by 2030:
- Ensure 95% of our supply chains are using and enforcing sustainable sourcing practices
- Improve over 1 million lives through the Match Program
- Donate $3,000,000 annually to prevent human trafficking
- Drastically reduce carbon emissions to reach carbon neutrality
- Plant over 1 million trees at Kealakekua Mountain Reserve in Hawai’i
The loyalty and belief in the doTERRA Healing Hands mission has led to incredible progress and impact over the past 12 years. As more people engage in good, doTERRA Healing Hands will continue to help the world heal, one drop, one person, one community at a time.