Boost your energy and feel your best with doTERRA Lifelong Vitality and doTERRA MetaPWR.
Whether it involves school carpools, early waking hours, sweaty gym sessions, or back-to-back meetings, your life consistently demands one thing from you... energy. Unfortunately, many feel they lack the energy needed to get through just one day, let alone an entire week, month, or year of pre-planned commitments and responsibilities. A recent survey published in the Journal of American College of Cardiology revealed that only 6.8% of US adults have optimal cardiometabolic health.i
So, why do we feel this way? And how do we fix it? Dr. Ashley D. Anderson, a registered nurse practitioner with a PhD in nursing, says it comes down to one thing: your metabolism.
“Micronutrients play an essential part in our metabolism, therefore, adequate intake of them is extremely necessary,” said Anderson.
She recommends the seven micronutrients that we need to consume consistently to support optimal metabolic health and the two life-changing doTERRA products that can support us in achieving our metabolic health goals.
1. Vitamin D: a metabolism-boosting micronutrient that promotes bone health and aids in glucose and insulin control
2. Magnesium: an essential co-factor in countless enzymatic reactions supporting metabolic health that plays a crucial role in glycolysis—the process by which our cells produce energy
3. Selenium: an extremely powerful antioxidant that can help absorb blood sugar without insulin
4. Zinc: a crucial player in your body’s insulin system and is necessary for synthesizing carbohydrates, fats, and proteins, and activating vitamin D
5. Omega 3 Fatty Acids: the micronutrients known for supporting healthy inflammatory responses
6. B Vitamins: the micronutrients that help convert complex carbohydrates to glucose that can be used for energy by our bodies
7. Lipoic Acids: the micronutrients that help the cells produce energy
“Carbohydrates, protein, and fat tend to dominate the metabolic discussion and these macronutrients are very important for our body to produce energy and function properly, but they do not act alone. We need our micronutrients,” said Anderson.
So, where do you find these micronutrients to support your metabolism and finally get enough energy to make it through your day? Take your next step in achieving optimal metabolic health and boosting your overall well-being with the doTERRA Lifelong Vitality Pack (LLV) and the doTERRA MetaPWR System. Designed to help promote energy and health, LLV serves as the foundation for supporting a healthy metabolism. The MetaPWR System simultaneously offers six unique products that work together to help you live a strong and healthy life.
“If your nutrient needs are met, if you’re actively supporting a healthy inflammatory response with LLV, be ready for LLV paired with MetaPWR to blow your socks off. Essentially, LLV is a catalyst for MetaPWR and they are the dynamic duo that can work together magically to support your metabolic health,” said Anderson.
i O’Hearn M, Lauren B, Wong J, et al. Trends and Disparities in Cardiometabolic Health Among U.S. Adults, 1999-2018. J Am Coll Cardiol. 2022 Jul, 80 (2) 138–151.https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jacc.2022.04.046